+47 977 56 789 | email@example.com | Jostedalsvegen 3041 Gjerde | 6871 Jostedal | Norway | GPS: 61°37’50’N / 7°15’58’E
Active fun in Jostedal!
Backcountry skiing and ice-cave exploring during winter
Welcome to Jostedal Camping!
The campsite has a sunny, picturesque and quiet location by a glacial river in the heart of Jostedal. The campground is only a stone’s throw away from all the exiting activities that Jostedal offers.
• 12 cabins of different standard and size
• 48 CEE 16 A electric hook-ups
• Dump station for campers & caravans
• Excellent drinking water (amongst the best in Norway)
• Kitchen and spacious lounge
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Toilet and shower for disabled
• Baby changing room
• Outdoor area by the river with benches and natural slate tiles
• Free WiFi
• 150 m to grocery store (Joker) and small petrol station
• 150 m to hotel and café where you can buy tasty home-made food• 12 hytter av ulik standard og storleik
• 48 CEE 16A straumuttak
• Tømmestasjon for bubilar
• Særs godt drikkevatn (av det beste i Noreg)
• Kjøken og stort opphaldsrom
• Vaskerom med vaskemaskin og tørketrommel
• Toalett og bad for rullestolbrukarar
• Stellerom for barn
• Benker og hellelagd uteplass ved elva
• Gratis WiFi
• 150 m til kolonialbutikk (Joker) med bensinpumpe
• 150 m til hotell og kafé, der du får god heimelaga mat
All guests are very welcome, whether you want to rent a cabin or have a pitch for tent, camper or caravan.
Jostedal Camping is normally open from May 1st to October 15th for guests with tents, campers or caravans. All cabins are usually open all year round (on request during winter). We love dogs, so bring them along, but show consideration and keep them outside cabins and common rooms, scoop the poop and keep them on a leash.
Video from Jostedal
Kayaking at Styggevatnet
Experience the glacier and combine it with a kayak or RIB tour at a glacial lake. Icetroll offers tours for most age groups and experience levels.
Rafting from the campsite
Join Icetroll / Elvepurka (Riverpig) for an exciting rafting experience. Tailored trips for kids, families and adrenaline junkies. More info
Glacier hike - Nigardsbreen
Explore the magical blue ice wonderland with Jostedalen Breførarlag. They offer blue ice hikes for all levels, from beginner to expert.