Welcome to Jostedal Camping!
The campsite has a sunny, picturesque and quiet location by a glacial river in the heart of Jostedal. The campground is only a stone’s throw away from all the exiting activities that Jostedal offers.
Our location is only a 3 minute drive from Breheimsenteret and the campsite is an excellent starting point for hikes into the two great National Parks Jostedalsbreen and Breheimen, only a few km away on either side of the valley.
• 12 cabins of different standard and size
• 48 CEE 16A electric hook-ups
• Dump station for campers & caravans
• Excellent drinking water (amongst the best in Norway)
• Kitchen and roomy lounge
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• Toilet and shower for disabled
• Baby changing room
• Outdoor area by the river with benches and natural slate tiles
• Free WiFi
• 150 m m to grocery store (Joker) and small petrol station
• 150 m to hotel and café where you can buy tasty home-made food
Camping Rates 2020
High season: 10 June – 25 August. We accept most credit- and debit cards.
Additional adult persons (exceeding 2 pers.) 15,-
Extra tent: 50,-
Children 0–4: 0,-
Children 5–16: 10,-
Electric hook-up: 50,-
Shower (token for 4 min.): 10,-
Washing machine (token): 40,-
Tumble dryer (token): 40,-
All guests are very welcome, whether you want to rent a cabin or have a pitch for tent, camper or caravan.
Jostedal Camping is normally open from May 1st to October 15th for guests with tents, campers or caravans. All cabins are usually open all year round (on request during winter). We love dogs, so bring them along, but show consideration and keep them outside cabins and common rooms, scoop the poop and keep them on a leash.